If you are soon planning a vacation to Ohio with your family or friends, amusement parks are certainly the ones not to leave behind! You can find one of the best parks in Ohio, namely the Cedar Point Amusement Park, to enjoy an entire day in enthusiasm. If you haven’t yet recognized why you should visit the place, check out the following facts and tips to plan an extensive trip to Ohio’s best amusement park!
After the best and largest amusement park, Lake Compounce in Connecticut, Cedar Point is the second largest amusement park in the entire land of the United States of America. With an area covering 364 hectares, this park is located along with the bans of the Lake Erie peninsula in Sandusky, Ohio.
It has a total of 72 adventure attractions which are a great challenge if you wish to wipe them up in a single day. Since the park is the third most prominent in the entire world and the second-largest in the US, you can find tons of accommodation and travel facilities available in the area.
Special features you can enjoy
Amusement parks are entirely fun and thrill to tire you enough on a single day. As Cedar Point is one of the biggest parks, you can find several games and activities to enjoy individually or in a group. Check out the following features to pick out the ones suitable for you, and plan a great day ahead!
- Cedar Point makes sure to satisfy every rider and tourist irrespective of age and preferences. Even if you fear gushy water rides or are old enough for these run-and-jump adventures, you can find peaceful and effortless games and outing spots to enjoy your time.
- There are 16 unique roller coaster rides and countless slides, the largest around Ohio and the third-largest in the US after California’s Six Flags Magic Mountain and Canada’s Wonderland in Downtown Toronto. All the rides have different thrill levels suiting children, sporty youngsters, and aged people. You can find an array of roller coaster rides, bicycle rides, and water park enjoyments to try all thrills!
- As it is a great tourist attraction in Ohio state, the park has certainly planned a wide range of special events for all the people visiting with family and friends. You can plan beach parties with food, drinks, and DJ on the banks of Lake Erie, plan water pool parties with lights and music or enjoy the sunset fire pits along with your gang after a long tiring day.
- The park also has a great outlook for dining, shopping, and relaxation as you can book family-sized cabanas for resting in-between. You can find multi-cuisine eateries all around the area and even enjoy shopping in the best Ohio shops.
- Lastly, the amusement park isn’t devoid of spacious Boardwalk tours where you can ride bikes, opt for a pedicab ride or Sunrise Thrills VIP tour over the Valravn roller coaster. These spots are great for sightseeing and capturing memorable photos all along.