Six men were sitting around a circular table playing cards: Alvin, Ben, Charlie, David, Edward, and Fred. One of the men is Alvin's brother. Figure out who is Alvin’s brother, and place the men in their proper chairs, given that:
- Ben dealt the cards.
- Charlie is sitting across from Alvin.
- David is sitting opposite Alvin's brother.
- The man sitting to the left of the man sitting next to the man sitting opposite Charlie is Edward.
- The man sitting next to the man sitting opposite Alvin's brother is Fred.
- Fred is also sitting opposite the man sitting to the left of Alvin.